Challenge24, is one of the few team contests where participants are free to choose their tools, platforms and programming languages, and problems are presented only using open file formats.
IMPORTANT! Due to unforeseen difficulties, this year’s contest’s deadlines changed.
The new dates are:
- Registration Deadline: June 29th, 2017, 20:00 CEST (Thursday )
- Electronic Contest: July 1st, 2017, 10:00 - 14:00 CEST (Saturday)
- Finals: August 31st - September 3rd, 2017 (from Thursday to Sunday)
We apologise for the inconvenience and hope to see you in the competition!
Pre-EC on this weekend
As in previous years, there will be a "demo round" before the EC, called the Pre-EC. This gives you the opportunity to test our submission interface and the evaluation process, and lets us check our infrastructure. You can also use the Pre-EC's problems to practice handling the file formats you may have to deal with during the EC. We think it's highly advisable to try the Pre-EC.
The Pre-EC is 10 hours long to accommodate various timezones and schedules, but it doesn't typically require more than a couple of hours to solve the tasks.
- To upload a solution, you'll have to register a team.
- Time of the contest: 2nd April, 2017, Sunday CEST 10:00-20:00
- Download the problem set BEFORE the contest.
- If you have any questions or problems, talk to us on IRC: irc.ch24.org #challenge24
The extended registration has started!
Be more with a challenge!
- Registration Deadline: April 13th, 2017, Thursday CEST 20:00 --> June 29th, 2017, 20:00 CEST (Thursday )
- Pre-EC: April 2nd, 2017, Sunday CEST 10:00-20:00
- Electronic Contest: April 15th, 2017, Saturday CEST 10:00-14:00 (not 15:00!) --> July 1st, 2017, 10:00 - 14:00 CEST (Saturday)
- Final application and invitation letter request: May 10th, 2017, Tuesday CEST 24:00 --> (soon)
- Finals: June 29th - July 2nd, 2017, Thursday to Sunday --> August 31st - September 3rd, 2017 (from Thursday to Sunday)
Official in 2017: Challenge24 Hungarian Cup for the best Hungarian teams (International Finalist and maximum ten more Hungarian teams)
Congratulation Team Dandelion and Sparrows!
Pictures, videos coming soon!
1 Dandelion 8931
2 SleepyAlgorithms 8926
3 Chick_and_Ale 8860
4 PrematureEvacuation 8856
5 AimTechMLTeam 8854
1 Sparrows 8702
2 abevjava_exe 8235
3 epiphallar_caecum 7990
Registration papers in 2016:
Download and share your favourite poster!